Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Yet Another (Undead) Writing Project


S
o besides the SF, horror and zombie stories I have circulating out there looking for a home, I've been invited to participate in a fun book project for Spring/Summer of this year along with several other authors.  Selected authors will contribute chapters to a larger, unified story arc.

The project involves a fun homage to a cult classic SF / '70s grindhouse flick, and involves a zombie apocalypse.  As a kid growing up, I saw a lot of these movies (Dad was addicted to SF and horror): “The Omega Man,” “Planet of the Apes” (we saw all of the “Apes” pictures as budgets and quality plummeted), “Children Shouldn’t Play with Dead Things,” “The Incredible Two-Headed Transplant,” and “Sssssss.”  Mom was not always amused.

When this project gets more formally announced and underway I will provide more details, but suffice it to say I'm excited to be involved!  It's going to be a blast to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment